ICS-300 provides training on and resources for personnel who require advanced application of the Incident Command System (ICS). This course expands upon information covered in the ICS-100 and ICS-200 courses.
- IS-100 Incident Command System (http://training.fema.gov/EMIWeb/IS/courseOverview.aspx?code=IS-100.b)
- IS-200 ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents (http://training.fema.gov/EMIWeb/IS/courseOverview.aspx?code=IS-200.b)
- IS-700 National Incident Management System (NIMS) An Introduction (http://training.fema.gov/EMIWeb/IS/courseOverview.aspx?code=IS-700.a)
- IS-800 National Response Framework, An Introduction (http://training.fema.gov/EMIWeb/IS/courseOverview.aspx?code=IS-800.b)
REMINDER: Please forward all pre-requisite certificates to Stacey Songer, firstname.lastname@example.org, prior to the course. Students will not be permitted to participate in the course without the pre-requisite certificates.
The course objectives are as follows:
• Describe how the National Incident Management System (NIMS) Command and Management component supports the management of expanding incidents.
• Describe the incident/event management process for supervisors and expanding incidents as prescribed by the Incident Command System (ICS).
• Implement the incident management process on a simulated Type 3 incident.
• Develop an Incident Action Plan (IAP) for a simulated incident.
- Event starts: Mon, Oct 21 2013 - 8:00 am
- Event ends: Wed, Oct 23 2013 - 5:00 pm
- Course opens: Fri, Aug 16 2013
- Course expires: Fri, Oct 18 2013
- Cost: $0.00