ICS-400 provides training on and resources for personnel who require advanced application of the Incident Command System (ICS). This course expands upon information covered in ICS-100 through ICS-300 courses. These earlier courses are prerequisites for ICS-400.
- IS-100 Incident Command System (http://training.fema.gov/EMIWeb/IS/courseOverview.aspx?code=IS-100.b)
- IS-200 ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents (http://training.fema.gov/EMIWeb/IS/courseOverview.aspx?code=IS-200.b)
- IS-700 National Incident Management System (NIMS) An Introduction (http://training.fema.gov/EMIWeb/IS/courseOverview.aspx?code=IS-700.a)
- IS-800 National Response Framework, An Introduction (http://training.fema.gov/EMIWeb/IS/courseOverview.aspx?code=IS-800.b)
- ICS - 300
REMINDER: Please forward all pre-requisite certificates to Stacey Songer, email@example.com, prior to the course. Students will not be permitted to participate in the course without the pre-requisite certificates.
Note: If you registered for ICS 300 for Oct 21 - 23, no need to bring certificate.
The course objectives are as follows:
• Explain how major incidents engender special management challenges.
• Describe the circumstances in which an Area Command is established.
• Describe the circumstances in which multiagency coordination systems are established.
- Event starts: Thu, Oct 24 2013 - 8:00 am
- Event ends: Fri, Oct 25 2013 - 5:00 pm
- Course opens: Fri, Aug 16 2013
- Course expires: Fri, Oct 18 2013
- Cost: $0.00